We are excited to invite you to “Open School Night” on Wednesday, September 13th from 4:30 – 7:30pm. We have many things planned for the evening, please refer to the chart below for the particulars.
Also, the following tables will be set up in the cafeteria throughout the night. Be sure to stop by and visit.
- Parent Association
- Turnaround for Children and our Mental Health Partners
- Reading and Math Instructional Books for review
- Need more books for your home library – visit out book table
- Harvest Festival Volunteer Sign-up
- PS 32 Community Garden – get some fresh vegetables from the PS 32 Vegetable Garden while supplies last.
- And be sure to visit the treat table!!